Friday, April 6, 2012

Moving my activities to Ben Cantrell's fish species blog

If you're reading this you're probably aware that I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I'm still very much involved with multi-species fishing, but most of my outings are no longer within the city limits of Madison. I have many fond memories of urban fishing, and I'm sure I'll go back to my favorite spots every now and then. However, I've found much more enjoyment getting away from it all to explore rivers and creeks, many of which hardly see other fishermen.

If you'd like to keep up with me, please check out Ben Cantrell's fish species blog.  My outings are a combination of hook & line angling, photography of netted and hand-caught fish, and photography of fish in the water.  The new blog will have a lot more photography than the old one.  The overarching theme is exploring the diverse species of fish around us, whether they be in our backyard or in other parts of the country and world.  All of the content will be my own - every picture will be taken by myself, and all of the posts will be written by me.  I hope you enjoy!

http://bencantrellfish.blogspot.com/

No comments: